Friday, September 16, 2016

Macaroni & "Cheese"

Eating at least 50% of my days as a vegan is excellent for my body & soul and it's also great for the environment. Win, win, win. One question/observation. Example: Macaroni & "Cheese". Is it just me or did the entire "cheese" part make you suspicious? Yes, cheese in a vegan recipe is usually in quotation marks. To further add to your suspicion you take a bite & taste something, well, that just isn't cheese. A lot of people just said, "eww!" Amirite? Why not try being honest? Call it "Macaroni & Walnut Sauce". Or "Mashed Potatoes & Sunflower Seed Gravy". I mean let's keep it 💯. Would love any thoughts on this? P.S. I will be busy the next few days as I go through all my collected vegan recipes & edit their title. ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment