Thursday, November 6, 2014

I'll have some brain with the fog please...

My memory is hazy like fog right before dawn. 
My purpose for life is unclear.
My brain thought, "Chuck to work." 
My mouth said, "Churk."
Each incident is funny, at least at the time.
The more I progress, the more I cry.
My balance is scary, my legs are unsure & my mind is leaving.
When it's time to sit in the wheelchair will I be aware?
Will I even care?
I'm becoming a burden which is nothing I dreamt of.
I was supposed to be a rock star.
I knew it in my heart.
Now I'm in my 40's & told I don't have long to live.
Damn right I'm angry but mostlly sad.
So many things I wanted to do...
I missed my chance.
I'm tired of the stares, the looks & the whispers.
If you have a fucking question - ask it.
I'm listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment