Thursday, July 23, 2009

Aww...almost the weekend!






They always send a free "exotic" chicken with an order...so I'm hoping for either a 2nd white Silkie hen or a 2nd Polish hen. I'm definitely using food color & dying my white Silkie PINK for Easter next year! LOL!


See?? You can do it!! If I get a 2nd white Silkie, I'll dye it green. Definitely!



I haven't taken my roo or Silkies 1 month old pic's yet. I will get around to it something this weekend...I've been extremely tired this past week. I think it's the weather - it's affecting my fibro. Fibro sucks. :/ Seriously.



I have been working on cleaning up the main living area's of our home the past couple of days. Getting the living room, dining room, kitchen, computer room & laundry room back in some remotely respectable, livable space. It's been obnoxious this past month with all the stripping of wallpaper, painting & hardwood flooring going on. Ugh. Exhausting doesn't even begin to describe it! LOL! Chuck & I put the tilt-out in under the sink for our sponges, etc. I'm so happy about that! Gay, I know. But it will make my new stainless sink much more attractive!! Ha ha.



So...my dogs have fleas. Ick. We treated them, flea bathed them...still have flea's. I'm ordering the good stuff from Drs. Foster & Smith 1st thing tomorrow morning. Of course, if Z & R hadn't brought their flea-infested dogs to our home a little over a month ago, this would have never happened. But, what can you expect from idiots? So yeah...



We do finally have a TV back. We had moved ours to the basement during the major renovations in the living room so we didn't have to worry about it getting damaged...hey, when you spend almost $1,000 on a big ol' flat screen, you don't trash it, right? LOL!



This is one of the flowers from my Hibiscus tree. There are 4 trees intertwined - 2 coral & 2 pink. This is one of my favorite flowers! I even have a Hibiscus flower tattoo...with a turtle...because I love both! Ha ha. Guess I'm going to need to find a really cool Polish Rooster tat now! =)


Well, it's going on midnight...time for bed!

Night all! Hope everyone has had a great week so far!!

No comments:

Post a Comment